It might say “for babies” but this is really for you too. These apples are delicious and easy. It might not even be a real recipe… but here it is. My daughter really enjoys sucking on raw apples, so I wanted to try cooked ones to see if they would be easier for her to eat. She looooved these.
- 2-3 Tbsp butter
- 2 apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
- Generous sprinkling of cinnamon
- (optional) sprinkles of cloves, allspice, nutmeg
- Heat your pan, then melt butter in it.
- Peel, core, and slice your apples.
- Throw your apples in the butter, and toss until coated. Sprinkle with cinnamon and spices.
- Cook until soft and fragrant. Allow to cool a bit before giving to baby! Enjoy.